BUILD PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE WITH THE
ELITE Executive DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Starting Nov. 17th!! EOEDS 1.0 – Live Classroom
12 in stock
This series is designed to develop multiple skillsets and directly improve performance at the Executive, and Ownership levels. Three fundamental principles are presented in the series. Individual skillset knowledge, team performance development and improved execution with attention to results are of primary focus. The format is quickly paced with dynamic content, feedback and accountability.
Why this series?
Is your organization properly prepared for your best current and future perofrmance? Are you comfortable with your current strategic planning and implementation efforts? Do you get out of the weeds enough to really see what is going on in your organization? Better yet, have you undertaken an industry analysis to best understand the business environment around you? Possibly the opportunity for constructive improvement is now and at the top! Systems drive business, leaders organize and lead people, Executives are responsible for these concepts. Right now, to invest in Executive, Ownership and C-Suite levels for continued success is more important than ever. These are the individuals driving the organization, developing strategy and direction for results now and for the future. These are the drivers of vision, mission, team values and purpose! To develop highly productive executive, ownership and c-suite teams to achieve the best results is required in uncertain times. Frankly, we must do more with less. Show your high-level teams you are serious about their professional development. To invest in the executive and c-suite levels right now is not only a great idea, but a true necessity.
If you are not engaged in proven, quality, outside support, and training at the executive and c-suite levels, you may become blind to future challenges. These are the people responsible for direction and focus. This series was developed for you and your organization.
|Days:||Meets Once per Month in the Training Room|
|Duration:||8 Months, 8 Meetings. See exact dates.|
|Time:||2.0 hrs. per meeting. Orientation Meeting 2hrs. online before series start.|
|Materials:||DiSC Report Included in 1.0 Series, Binder and Detailed Materials, Power Point per session, access to Coach during series, Case Studies, Book Summaries.|
|Notes:||Designed as a Cohort Group Series. This series is offered in person and on-line for convenience. Limited to 10 Participants in person formation for maximum value. All participants begin at 1.0 as programming is cumulative by design.|
Sign Up Here to Download the Information Pack!
You Will Learn To:
- Develop strong strategic thinking skills that transfer into strong team implementation tactics for improved results. Learn to win at a higher level and crush it!
- Recognize dysfunctions that create roadblocks to your organizational success you might not be aware of currently. More importantly, you will learn techniques and take action to remediate your blind spots in these foundational areas.
- Enhance your position of authority without coming across as demonstrative or overly bossy. Lead without enforcing your position of authority. You will increase your Emotional Intelligence.
- Recognize and understand the four major behavioral modalities in yourself and others on your team. Learn how to best work with these behaviors for maximized results.
- Improve your communication skills. Build better relationships and build dynamic result producing teams while having fun together! You will maximize your Personal Effectiveness.
- Enhance company culture and develop structured positive change to pivot to the changing business environments we face. Build teamwork and maximize results. And so much more…
The Fine Details
You can find all the fine details and frequently-asked-questions about this series below. Click on each item to read about the associated details.
- Seats fill quickly so register today for your seating requirements.
- Full payment is necessary prior to start of the series.
- Online options are facilitated via Zoom and utilize all available security options.
Once the event is booked it is understood all parties have committed to the program. Should uncontrolled circumstances dictate cancellation or adjustment of the event, JAREBC will evaluate and make responsible adjustments. Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 60 days will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations made within 30 days to the event will incur a 50% fee. Major disaster or significant illness are considered legitimate reasons for cancellation and will require additional review.
Use of Coaching Tools
- The tools and materials that will be provided to you are confidential and proprietary for your use only. Accordingly, you agree to hold the tools and materials in confidence and in trust. Tools are not to be duplicated or loaned to others for any reason.
- You will be notified by email as to any schedule adjustments or changes.
- Please, no audio or video recording. Screen shots are permitted.
- You will receive a frameable Graduation Certificate with your printed name upon successful completion of each series. Your full engagement is required for certification.