DEVELOP WORLD-CLASS SALES PROFICIENCY WITH THE
ELITE SALES DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Coaching Type: Group Setting
Seats Available: 10 per series to maximize value for all participants.
Series Duration: 3 Months
Schedule: Two meetings per month, bi-weekly.
Time: 2.5 Hours per meeting.
Location: In-Person at the Jeff Rogers Executive Business Coaching Training Center, and online participation offered for convenience.
Materials: DiSC Report included, Binder and Session Materials (distributed per-session), Proprietary PowerPoint presentation, Case Studios, Book Summaries and Direct Access to Coach for the duration of the series.
Notes: Designed as a Cohort Group Series. All participants begin at 1.0 as programming is cumulative by design.
Why this series?
Is your organization properly prepared for your best now and future? Are you comfortable with you current strategic planning and implementation efforts? Do you get out of the weeds enough to really see what is going on in your organization? Better yet, have you undertaken an industry analysis to best understand the business environment around you? Possibly the opportunity for constructive improvement is now and at the top! Systems drive business, leaders organize and lead people, Executives are responsible for these concepts. Right now, to invest in Executive and C-Suite levels for continued success is more important than ever. These are the individuals driving your organization, developing strategy and direction for results now and for the future. These are the drivers of vision, mission, team values and purpose! To develop highly productive executive and c-suite teams to achieve the best results is required in uncertain times. Frankly, we must do more with less. Show your high-level teams you are serious about their professional development. To invest in the executive and c-suite levels right now is not only a great idea, but a true necessity.
If you are not engaged in proven, quality, outside support, and training at the executive and c-suite levels, you may become blind to future challenges. These are the people responsible for direction and focus. This series was developed for you and your organization.
You Will Learn To:
- Recognize personal blind spots you might not be aware of currently. More importantly, you will learn techniques to eliminate current roadblocks.
- Enhance your communication and power of influence without coming across as demonstrative or overly pushy. Learn to actively listen and solve problems for your clients.
- Recognize and understand the four major behavioral modalities in yourself and your clients and customers. Learn how to best work with these behaviors for maximized sales results.
- Improve your communication skills while build better relationships. Develop effortless closing skills and build dynamic result producing behaviors while having fun doing it!
- Develop strong personal organizational skills that transfer into strong sales. Learn to crush it!
- You will learn to overcome negativity and conflict while leaving the emotions out of the equation for best results and strong sales dynamics. And so much more…
The Fine Details
You can find all the fine details and frequently-asked-questions about this series below. Click on each item to read about the associated details.
- Seats fill quickly so register today for your seating requirements.
- Full payment is necessary prior to start of the series.
- Online options are facilitated via Zoom and utilize all available security options.
Once the event is booked it is understood all parties have committed to the program. Should uncontrolled circumstances dictate cancellation or adjustment of the event, JAREBC will evaluate and make responsible adjustments. Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 60 days will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations made within 30 days to the event will incur a 50% fee. Major disaster or significant illness are considered legitimate reasons for cancellation and will require additional review.
Use of Coaching Tools
- The tools and materials that will be provided to you are confidential and proprietary for your use only. Accordingly, you agree to hold the tools and materials in confidence and in trust. Tools are not to be duplicated or loaned to others for any reason.
- You will be notified by email as to any schedule adjustments or changes.
- Please, no audio or video recording. Screen shots are permitted.
- You will receive a frameable Graduation Certificate with your printed name upon successful completion of each series. Your full engagement is required for certification.