EMPOWER YOUR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL WITH THE
ELITE Supervisor Manager Development SERIES
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER TODAY!
Why This Series?
83% of Millenials are more likely to remain loyal to an employer when they feel they can make a positive impact.
– Cone Communications 2016
92% of CEOs and CFOs believe that improving corporate culture improves the value of the company.
– Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship 2015
78% of employees are more willing to work beyond designated hours when they feel valued and fulfilled in their work.
– Cone Communications 2016
More than 83% of employees leave their jobs due to poor managerial performance. The average cost of employee turnover is $15,000 at minimum.
– Work Institute 2017
The opportunity for constructive change and growth may be in the middle of your organization, the managerial space. These statistics prove it. What are you intentionally doing right now to invest in the development of your managerial core? Most do nothing and wonder why they continue to get poor ROE / Return on Employees.
Your greatest asset is your team, invest in managerial performance and watch the entire organization grow and perform better with teamwork and additional ROE! The statistics prove it!
Right now, organizations need to invest in supervisors and managers for success more than ever. These individuals in your organization hold your front lines accountable for vision, mission, desired outcomes, and profitability! These are the people communicating organizational directives. These individuals in your organization drive directives that, when effectively implemented throughout the organization, drive success as you define it.
To develop highly productive individuals and teams, achieving only the best results is required in uncertain times. Frankly, we must do more with what we currently have. Show your teams you are serious about their professional development.
Today, it is not a luxury to implement outside support, coaching, and training but a required avenue for raising the bar in any organization. You must be engaged in proven, quality, outside development and training at the supervisory and managerial levels to improve your team and organization for future challenges. This series was developed for you and your organization for this moment!
|Days:||Meets Once per Month from the JRCI Training Room via Zoom|
|Duration:||8 Months, 8 Meetings. See exact dates.|
|Time:||2.0 hrs. per meeting. Orientation Meeting 2hrs. online before series start.|
|Materials:||DiSC Report Included in 1.0 Series, Binder and Detailed Materials, Power Point per session, access to Coach during series, Case Studies, Book Summaries.|
|Notes:||Designed as a Cohort Group Series. Limited to 25 Participants for the VIRTUAL format, intended to maximize individualized value. All participants begin at 1.0 as programming is cumulative by design.|
VIRTUAL Class Schedule
|Orientation: April 6th, 2023 (via Zoom)
7:00 pm (EST)- Plan on 60 Minutes
|Unit 1: April 11th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Organization, Implementation Tactics, and Results
|Unit 2: May 9th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Self-Awareness Who am I really?
|Unit 3: June 13th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Building Positive Relationships
|Unit 4: July 11th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Daily Communication Skills that Matter Most
|Unit 5: August 8th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Delegation Principles for Optimal Results
|Unit 6: Septemeber 12th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
My Behavioral Analysis DiSC Report
|Unit 7: October 10th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
The Art of Change Management
|Unit 8: November 14th, 2023 (2:00 pm EST)
Crush it: 5 New Expectations and Deliverables I Need to Know
|CELEBRATE! DATE TBD
6-9 Pm Graduation Party
|Post-Series Debrief Date
You Will Learn To:
- Recognize personal roadblocks you might not be aware of currently. More importantly, you will learn techniques and take action to remediate your blind spots.
- Enhance your position of authority without coming across as demonstrative or overly bossy. Lead without enforcing your position of authority.
- Recognize and understand the four major behavioral modalities in yourself and others on your team. Learn how to best work with these behaviors for maximized results.
- Improve your communication skills. Build better relationships and build dynamic result-producing teams while having fun together! Less stress and more balance.
- Develop strong personal organizational skills that transfer into strong team organizational skillsets. Learn to crush it!
- You will learn to overcome negativity and conflict while leaving the emotions out of the equation for best results and strong team dynamics. And so much more…….
The Fine Details
You can find all the fine details and frequently-asked-questions about this series below. Click on each item to read about the associated details.
- Seats fill quickly so register today for your seating requirements.
- Full payment is necessary prior to start of the series.
- Online options are facilitated via Zoom and utilize all available security options.
Once the event is booked it is understood all parties have committed to the program. Should uncontrolled circumstances dictate cancellation or adjustment of the event, JRCI will evaluate and make responsible adjustments. Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of the event date will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 60 days will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations made within 30 days of the event will incur a 50% fee. A major disaster or significant illness is considered a legitimate reason for cancellation and will require additional review.
Use of Coaching Tools
- The tools and materials that will be provided to you are confidential and proprietary for your use only. Accordingly, you agree to hold the tools and materials in confidence and in trust. Tools are not to be duplicated or loaned to others for any reason.
- You will be notified by email as to any schedule adjustments or changes.
- Please, no audio or video recording. Screen shots are permitted.
- You will receive a frameable Graduation Certificate with your printed name upon successful completion of each series. Your full engagement is required for certification.
The Jeff Rogers Coach Promise & Guarantee
We have every confidence that you and your teams will gain real value from your training and development investment. If you believe for any reason that you did not gain any value from your development training in this series, Jeff will allow you to participate in another training of your choice or your money back. Your choice! Please join us today as Jeff has taken the risk out of your decision process!