EMPOWER YOUR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL WITH THE
ELITE Supervisor Manager SERIES
Check Back Soon for the Next Start Date!
This series is designed to develop multiple skillsets and directly improve performance at the supervisor and manager levels. Three fundamental principles are presented in the series. Individual skillset knowledge, team performance development, and improved execution with attention to results are of primary focus. The format is quickly paced with dynamic content, feedback and accountability.
Why This Series?
Do you ever try to implement important directives, and nothing changes? Do you ever talk with front line employees and sometimes you feel YOUR message is not being communicated well throughout the ranks? Maybe the opportunity for constructive change is in the middle of your organization, the managerial space.
Right now, organizations need to invest in supervisors and managers for success more than ever. These are the individuals in your organization holding your front lines accountable for vision, mission, desired outcomes, and profitability! These are the people communicating organizational directives. Managers must overcome objections and ensure C-Suite directives are effectively implemented throughout the entire organization.
To develop highly productive individuals and teams, to achieve only the best results is required in uncertain times. Frankly, we must do more with less. Show your teams you are serious about their professional development. To invest in the supervisory and managerial levels right now is not only a great idea, but a true necessity.
Today, it is not a luxury to implement outside support and training, but a required avenue for raising the bar in any organization. If you are not engaged in proven, quality, outside development, and training at the supervisory and managerial levels, you may not be improving your team and organization for future challenges. This series was developed for you and your organization for this moment!
|Duration:||8 Months, 8 Meetings. See exact dates.|
|Time:||2.0 hrs. per meeting. Orientation Meeting 2hrs. online before series start.|
|Materials:||DiSC Report Included in 1.0 Series, Binder and Detailed Materials, Power Point per session, access to Coach during series, Case Studies, Book Summaries.|
|Notes:||Designed as a Cohort Group Series. This series is offered in person and on-line for convenience. Limited to 10 Participants in person formation for maximum value. All participants begin at 1.0 as programming is cumulative by design.|
You Will Learn To:
- Recognize your personal roadblocks you might not be aware of currently. More importantly, you will learn techniques and take action to remediate your blind spots.
- Enhance your position of authority without coming across as demonstrative or overly bossy. Lead without enforcing your position of authority.
- Recognize and understand the four major behavioral modalities in yourself and others on your team. Learn how to best work with these behaviors for maximized results.
- Improve your communication skills. Build better relationships and build dynamic result producing teams while having fun together! Less stress and more balance.
- Develop strong personal organizational skills that transfer into strong team organizational skillsets. Learn to crush it!
- You will learn to overcome negativity and conflict while leaving the emotions out of the equation for best results and strong team dynamics.
- And so much more…….
The Fine Details
You can find all the fine details and frequently-asked-questions about this series below. Click on each item to read about the associated details.
- Seats fill quickly so register today for your seating requirements.
- Full payment is necessary prior to start of the series.
- Online options are facilitated via Zoom and utilize all available security options.
Once the event is booked it is understood all parties have committed to the program. Should uncontrolled circumstances dictate cancellation or adjustment of the event, JAREBC will evaluate and make responsible adjustments. Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 60 days will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations made within 30 days to the event will incur a 50% fee. Major disaster or significant illness are considered legitimate reasons for cancellation and will require additional review.
Use of Coaching Tools
- The tools and materials that will be provided to you are confidential and proprietary for your use only. Accordingly, you agree to hold the tools and materials in confidence and in trust. Tools are not to be duplicated or loaned to others for any reason.
- You will be notified by email as to any schedule adjustments or changes.
- Please, no audio or video recording. Screen shots are permitted.
- You will receive a frameable Graduation Certificate with your printed name upon successful completion of each series. Your full engagement is required for certification.