EMPOWER YOUR MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL WITH THE
ELITE Supervisor Manager SERIES
Coaching Type: Group Setting
Seats Available: 10 per series to maximize value for all participants.
Series Duration: 4 Months
Schedule: Two meeting per month.
Time: 1.5 Hours per meeting (2 Hours for the First Meeting of each series).
Location: In-Person at the Jeff Rogers Executive Business Coaching Training Center, and online participation offered for convenience.
Materials: DiSC Report included, Binder and Session Materials (distributed per-session), Proprietary PowerPoint presentation, Case Studios, Book Summaries and Direct Access to Coach for the duration of the series.
Notes: All participants begin at 1.0 as programming is cumulative by design.
ESMDS 1.0 Starting Soon:
An Unprecedented Investment Opportunity at $2795.00 for Eight Weeks.
Start Date: Tuesday April 13th, 2021
Duration: 9:00-11:00am on the Second Tuesday of Each Month
Ends: November 9th, 2021
Your included Swag Box will mail out on Monday, April 5th.
Why this series?
Do you ever try to implement directives and nothing changes? Do you ever talk with front line employees and sometimes you feel YOUR message is never communicated well? Maybe the opportunity for constructive change is in the middle of your organization. Right now, organizations need to invest in leaders at all levels for continued success more than ever. This is because these are the individuals in your organization holding your front lines accountable for vision, mission and purpose! These are the people communicating organizational directives and they need to learn how to overcome objections and ensure C-Suite directives are carried through the entire organization. To develop highly productive individuals and teams to achieve the best results is required in uncertain times. Frankly, we must do more with less. Show your teams you are serious about their professional development. To invest in the supervisory and managerial levels right now is not only a great idea, but a true necessity.
Today, it is not a luxury to implement outside support and training, but a required avenue for raising the bar in any organization. If you are not engaged in proven, quality, outside development and training at the supervisory and managerial levels, you may not be improving your team and organization for future challenges. This series was developed for you and your organization!
You Will Learn To:
- Recognize your personal roadblocks you might not be aware of currently. More importantly, you will learn techniques and take action to remediate your blind spots.
- Enhance your position of authority without coming across as demonstrative or overly bossy. Lead without enforcing your position of authority.
- Recognize and understand the four major behavioral modalities in yourself and others on your team. Learn how to best work with these behaviors for maximized results.
- Improve your communication skills. Build better relationships and build dynamic result producing teams while having fun together!
- Develop strong personal organizational skills that transfer into strong team organizational skillsets. Learn to crush it!
- You will learn to overcome negativity and conflict while leaving the emotions out of the equation for best results and strong team dynamics. And so much more…….
The Fine Details
You can find all the fine details and frequently-asked-questions about this series below. Click on each item to read about the associated details.
- Seats fill quickly so register today for your seating requirements.
- Full payment is necessary prior to start of the series.
- Online options are facilitated via Zoom and utilize all available security options.
Once the event is booked it is understood all parties have committed to the program. Should uncontrolled circumstances dictate cancellation or adjustment of the event, JAREBC will evaluate and make responsible adjustments. Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 60 days will incur a 30% fee. Cancellations made within 30 days to the event will incur a 50% fee. Major disaster or significant illness are considered legitimate reasons for cancellation and will require additional review.
Use of Coaching Tools
- The tools and materials that will be provided to you are confidential and proprietary for your use only. Accordingly, you agree to hold the tools and materials in confidence and in trust. Tools are not to be duplicated or loaned to others for any reason.
- You will be notified by email as to any schedule adjustments or changes.
- Please, no audio or video recording. Screen shots are permitted.
- You will receive a frameable Graduation Certificate with your printed name upon successful completion of each series. Your full engagement is required for certification.